The Midwest Injury Prevention Alliance is an organization of injury professionals from states in Federal Health and Human Services Region V (Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Michigan, Ohio, and Wisconsin) working in a variety of settings, including state and local government, health care organizations, academic institutions, non-profit organizations, and community-based organizations.
Who should join MIPA?
- Researchers and academics
- Injury prevention professionals
- Trauma/EMS responders
- Nurses, physicians, and other clinicians
- Public health professionals and students
- Outreach and communications coordinators
There is no cost to join. By joining MIPA, you will be added to the mailing list to receive alerts about MIPA activities, committee announcements, and other items of interest to members. Please fill out the form below (* denotes a required field).